The website http://www.starkris137.com/ is up and fully running. Of course it's still not finished. I got a few more things to add. I am blogging daily there. The topics range from anything to anything...lol Those of you who have already joined me over there I would like to say Thank You!!!! The support y'all are giving me is amazing and I really do appreciate it.
One of the new tabs I'm starting on the site is Guest Bloggers. I would love to have a different person's blog posted each week. If you are interested in being a Guest Blogger on http://www.starkris137.com/ please email me at Kristen@StarKris137.com. I would love to have you. And it's not a one time thing either. The same person won't be featured back to back weeks but I would love for them to blog for me more than once :)
Also since I can't figure out how to add the "get an email when a new post is up" yet I did start a fan page on Facebook. Just type in StarKris137 or you can like it from the website. I do post on the fan page daily too! I even started the daily funny photo today. Where each day I will find a picture that I think is funny and post it up for every one to enjoy.
Any way I hope y'all are doing great!!! This will probably be my last blog post on blogger but you can catch/read me daily on the website.
Until we meet again,
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment